Though Microsoft outlook is the most used email software’s nowadays due to its remarkable services, excellent security but sometimes technical errors can occur. If you are facing an [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] error, you can resolve it easily by sticking to the below-mentioned steps.
Uninstall and again install the Microsoft outlook:
Error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] is often common when your current version of Microsoft is being corrupted or not functioning properly. To resolve this issue you need to uninstall the program and reinstall it again. Follow the instructions below to reinstall the program.
- First, open the control panel and go to programs and features.
- Search Microsoft Outlook and click on it.
- Click uninstall present at the top of programs and features.
- An uninstall window will open, follow the instructions on it to complete the process.
- Now reinstall the program.
Duplicate Accounts removal:
Multiple accounts can also cause error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]. You need to remove duplicate accounts.
- In outlook open account and settings.
- You will find an option of messaging tab, there you will be able to see the duplicate account.
- Select the option delete.
- Now refresh your outlook and check if the error has been resolved.
Repair program and features:
You can try to restore your outlook from the programs and features option. Follow the guidelines below to repair the program and features.
- Open the control panel and go to programs and features.
- Search Microsoft Outlook/ office 365 and choose that option.
- At the top of the programs and window, click the edit button.
- A window will open, their select repair.
- Follow the instructions that will be given to complete the repair process.
- When completed, restart your system and check if the error is solved.
Change server port number:
Here is another solution to resolve the error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]. To change the server port number you need to
- Validate outlook.
- Click the file and go to account settings.
- Select the email option there and choose your account from the given list.
- On another window pen, an email account will open.
- From there, select more settings and choose internet email settings.
- Now select the advance tab.
- From here, change SMPT number 465 to 587.
- Save the changes and you are done.
Update Microsoft Outlook:
It is quite possible the version of Microsoft Outlook you are using is not compatible with your system and that’s why your outlook is giving errors. For this, you need to update your email software to the latest version.
- Your computer might have an older version install. You need to uninstall it right away.
- Be sure to back up your necessary files before uninstalling it.
- Now install the latest version of Microsoft outlook.
If you are not able to resolve the error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51] up till now then you can try the troubleshooting method.
- Click on the windows icon on the keyboard and go to settings.
- Select update and security method, there you will find the option of troubleshooting.
- Click yes to activate the troubleshooting application.
- Wait until the configuration is finished.
- Now reboot your system and launch Microsoft Outlook and see if it is working.
We hope that we assisted you in resolving error [pii_email_07cac007de772af00d51]. If still, you are facing difficulties you can contact Microsoft office customers care support.
Read Also: How to Create a YouTube Channel