There are two main ways to create a YouTube Channel.
- Create a new YouTube/Google Account.
- Use an existing YouTube/Google Account.
Both these ways will get you a brand new YouTube Channel. I’m a big fan of not putting eggs in one basket so I’ll start with the first making a Google or YouTube account.
Create new YouTube/Google Account
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/.
- Select the first option “Create an Account”. Now you can easily create a YouTube Channel by simply making a new Google account.
- Fill up the options. Type name, username, password, birthday, email address etc.
- Click on “Next Step” option. Here’s your new Google Account.
- Once you have completed creating a Google account. You can simply go to “YouTube.com”.
- Once YouTube opens, sign in with your Google account. Your Google account is basically your YouTube account.
- Sign in and click on “Next Step”.
- Once you are signed in, you don’t need to create your YouTube Channel. Click on the upper top right corner and select “My Channel”.
- Give your YouTube Channel a name. Type any different YouTube Channel name. It is so simple.
- Click on “Create Channel”.
- You can “Customize Channel” if you want to.
- Add a good “Profile Picture”.
- You should add some “Description”.
Use an existing YouTube Account
Now I’m going to let you know about making another YouTube Channel by using an existing YouTube or Google account. Since this is the only YouTube Channel in this YouTube account. You can create another YouTube Channel as well inside the same YouTube Account. So you already have one YouTube Channel in YouTube Account. Now you want a different channel for possibly different content. But you want both these channels in the same YouTube account. To do that,
- Go to “YouTube.com”.
- Sign in with that existing YouTube account again.
- Click on the upper top right corner and select “Settings”.
- On settings page, select “Create a New Channel”.
- Give your new channel a name.
- Click on “Create”. This is your New YouTube Channel.
- You can “Customize” your channel if you want to.
- Add “Description” or links according to need.
- Add a good “Profile Picture” that is different from the other existing YouTube Channel.
This is how you can create a YouTube Channel by using an existing YouTube account.
These are the two easiest ways to create brand new YouTube Channels. You can switch between the two YouTube Channels inside the same YouTube account.