There is innumerable email software present in the market out of which Microsoft Outlook is everyone’s choice. It is because of its excellent protection and security in terms of transferring data. While using Outlook, if your email is showing an error [pii_email_844c7c48c40fcebbdbbb] then you don’t need to worry. You are in right place. In this article you will find best solutions to fix the error code [pii_email_844c7c48c40fcebbdbbb].
Clean your system from caches and cookies:
The first important step is to clear all your caches and cookies from the system. Clearing this will remove all the damaged data packs from your system.
Change your server port number:
By changing your server port number you can resolve this error [pii_email_844c7c48c40fcebbdbbb].
- For this first open your outlook.
- Go to account settings, click on the email, and select your email account from the list.
- On a new window, the email account will be opened.
- Now, go to more settings, there you will find internet email settings click on that.
- Now click on the advance tab and change the SMPT number from 465 to 587.
- Save the changes, restart your outlook, and check if the error is fixed.
Uninstall Outlook and reinstall:
There is a high chance that your outlook was interrupted while installing and now is causing errors. To fix this error, uninstall outlook and reinstall it from the official website of outlook.
Uninstall the Microsoft office and install the updated version:
When your system does not meet the requirement of the installed version of Microsoft Outlook, this [pii_email_844c7c48c40fcebbdbbb] error occurs. To fix this;
- Go to the control panel and open the program and features.
- Now, search Microsoft Office 365 as Outlook is the part of Microsoft Office 365.
- Double click on Microsoft Office 365.
- Now follow the instructions showing on the screen to uninstall the program.
- After the process of uninstalling is completed, install Microsoft outlook again from its official website.
- Restart your system and check if the error [pii_email_844c7c48c40fcebbdbbb] is fixed.
Use the web-based version of Outlook:
If your error is still not fixed and you have an urgent email to send, here is an alternative solution. You can use the web-based version of outlook to complete your necessary task.
- To use this internet-based version open outlook on the website and enter your login details.
- Open Outlook and use it in a similar way you used to do in the official software program.
- There will be some variations in the internet-based version and official software program, but both function in the same ways.
Delete Duplicate accounts:
Error [pii_email_844c7c48c40fcebbdbbb] can also occur if you are using multiple accounts at the same time.
- To resolve, logout from all accounts.
- After logging off, clear all the cache and cookies of previous data.
- Now, login into your account, and your error is resolved.
To repair the Microsoft outlook version use troubleshoot center:
To fix the error [pii_email_844c7c48c40fcebbdbbb] you need to use troubleshoot center now. Follow the instructions on the troubleshoot center after it detects the issue to get it resolved.
Direct contact with Microsoft Outlook:
If after implementing all the possible solutions given here, your error [pii_email_844c7c48c40fcebbdbbb] is still not fixed then contact Microsoft support center for their assistance.